Page Height

I am trying to add a gallery of images to a page and have been through a few different gallery plug-ins with the same result so I have to assume there is a setting in pro that I am missing.

When I add a gallery, in the live preview it appears fine: the page scrolls so that all images are displayed property and the footer is set at the bottom of the page. But on the live page, it’s almost as if the page has a max height (it doesn’t, from what I can tell) and all the images are condensed and spill over into the footer area.

Here’s an example:

Hello @ContagiousEvents,

Thanks for writing to us

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @ContagiousEvents,

You are using Masonry on your gallery showcase plugin.

Masonry sets a height on the gallery container and does not refreshes the page. Since this is a 3rd party plugin, it is best that you contact the creators of the plugin. They should be able to give you a more detailed solution to the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.