Page header banner colour

Really easy I’m sure, but I cannot find the settings anywhere.

I have X installed and as I’m being lazy I have installed the Church version of the demo as it was closeish to a small job I have on.

For some reason which I’m sure is very easy, I cannot change the colour of the page title header banner. The demo default is a light brown. Is it possible to change? If so, someone please put me out of my misery :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I dont see anything brown, can you provide a screenshot of what you are referring to?

Thank you

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully this helps:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add following CSS to change title background color:

header.x-header-landmark {
    background-color: #ddd;
}

Thanks.

Fantastic - many thanks

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.