Page formatting question - text + accordion

Hi there,

I’m formatting some posts here:

http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/csapatunk/

I’m currently using some text elements + accordions to show some text. Thing is, when the accordion shows up, there’s a graphic glitch happening. It displays it in a row at first, then it reformats and puts it to the left. Is there a way to have the ‘‘bővebben’’ accordion show up in a new row, so that this glitch doesn’t happen?

I’ve tried using gap elements, divs and br-s but none of them seems to do the trick.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I would give suggestions if I could access to your website but unfortunately, I can not access the link you have provided. Maybe the website is down, or if you have any security measures kindly allow to access your website from different UP Addresses.

Thank you.

I temporarly disabled wordfence, but I have no idea why it would lock you out.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I was able to check the page and I can’t seem to see any issue with the accordion.

Are you still having an issue? Kindly provide us more info on how we can replicate it in case you are still seeing it.

Thank you.

The top one is fine, the one’s below it are the problematic. Could you have a look at those?

Hello There,

I have checked the page and see the issue. Do you want something like this instead?

If that is the case, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

.x-accordion {
    clear: both;
    display: block;
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.

You’re most welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.