Page footer broken - displaced after update

After updating the theme from 4.0.1 to 5.0.8 a single page view broke where the footer pops up like a sidebar and displaces the entire page. I have tested this back to the theme only by trial and error.
On this dev version it works as it should : https://canuckco.ca/shop/devon/
On this updated version it is broken, but all other pages are fine: https://build.canuckco.ca/shop/devon/
This seems to be more than a css issue and to do with the updated theme template files, but I cannot figure out what to edit or how to fix.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi @incommon,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please do the following first.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Tried all that, it is combined with Dokan Multivendor plugin, however the plugin works fine on Pro 4.1.1 but is broken on 5.08 and 5.1.1

This not a simple issue but a change to the archive template being pulled that has changed

Hello @incommon,

We would love to check your staging site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @incommon,

If I am at the homepage, how can access the broken page? Is there any page or post that I can visit and then when I do something like clicking the link, it redirects me to the broken Devon page? I just want to check where or how this page came to existence so I can check and figure out how the page is generated.

Cheers.

Under home screen main menu fo to : Shop> Vendor List this opens an archive page with all vendors links. Choose one and it opens to the dedicated single archive page for //shop/vendorname

Hi @incommon,

Thank you for the clarification, the template that is causing the issue is not from the Theme, its from Dokan. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to Theme will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.