Page fails to load stylesheet in edge

Hi amazing X techs, I’m really thankful you’re back up and running! Great new platform!
My page www.tellasia.org/our-work fails to load the style sheet in Edge. I re-created the page and it worked fine while named our-work2 but as soon as I deleted the old page and renamed it our-work, it failed in Edge (looks fine in Chrome). Please help.

changed the name and it is working - current url is www.tellasia.org/ourwork instead of our-work. Would really like to know why it did not like the “our-work” for future reference - now have to go change all other linking url’s…

Hi,

I would like to check but it seems your site is down at the moment?

Kindly contact your host and let us know.

Thanks

plz try the site again. Anyway I fixed the problem by renaming the page but would like to know what was wrong for future.

Hi Leanna,

It looks like a cache issue, I can see you have w3 total cache plugin.

Try to clear your plugin cache and browser cache and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks

I guess it’s kind of hard to diagnose now but at the time of the issue I’m pretty sure I did all that - clear cache in everything and even turn w3 completlely off, try different browsers etc. The problem occurred over a large time span as for around a month or so I had noticed whenever I went to that particular page on Edge, it was all messed up but on Chrome it was fine. I also made a template of the original page, imported it into a new page and resaved as the original name our-work and same problem. This was only fixed after I changed the name of the page from our-work to ourwork.
L

Hi there,

That is a very strange case. I tried to check this and find why such a thing happens in only one browser but could not find any reason other than cache which my colleague already mentioned.

It seems somehow that page is cached heavily and Edge tries to get that one. Anyway, kindly fallback to the method you already have by changing the URL from our-work to ourwork.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.