Page elements

Hi I have searched the knowledgeable but have been unsuccessful.

I am looking to see if you have a list of element names that are on each page. For example, I want to change the colour of the light brown bar that appears on the posts page, and is the background to the page title; but I do not know what the element is called.

Many thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully we do not have any knowledge base article that contains a list of all the page elements in the theme. You may need to identify them using the Dev Tools in your browser.

By the way, you are referring to the landmark header. Since you are using a demo content, it has come with a custom css. Please go to the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) and find the following css code:

/*
// Landmark header.
*/

.x-header-landmark {
  padding: 45px 0;
  border-color: #e4e1d0;
  background-color: #e4e1d0;
}

Feel free to change the background color to your desired color.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help - that helps - great service as usual

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.