Page elements not displaying full width

I have built my website using X, and I am really pleased with it. Very flexible and matches our branding very well.

I have a slight problem, I think it has been since the theme last updated. Originally elements and background images spread across the full width of the page. See http://www.np-projects.co.uk/business-it/ as an example.

Recently page elements (and background images) seem to be limited to a box in the centre, and I cant see why thats happening; please see: http://www.np-projects.co.uk/christmas/

Can you offer any guidance?

Many Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s due to the template being used on your page. You should use a blank with no container template. Any template with container will have spaces on all sides. The template should be selectable in Page Attribute section while editing your page, or in cornerstone’s setting section.

Thanks!

1 Like

Ahh thats great, thank you!

Glad to hear we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.