Page Element Gone

Hey there,

I was wondering if you guys don’t happen to know why my “world clock” that’s added to this page https://pegjet.com/portal/ won’t show? It’s been working fine until now and I haven’t made any changes at all to the sit lately. Any thoughts? It is added using the code below.

Thanks!
Ann

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="no" clocktype=\"html5\" style="overflow:hidden;border:0;margin:0;padding:0;width:720px;height:375px;" src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/HTML5/html5-world.html?Phoenix&London&Beijing&720&blue"></iframe>

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, that page seems to require a login? Anyways, I see a couple of error on my console. Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And your code works on my dev site, this could be something on your end, please clear your browser’s cache.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

It is so strange! I deactivated all and nothing changed. I pulled the entire site to a staging environment and it works right away from there. Cleared cache but that didn’t help either :frowning:

Ohhh I think it is because of the SSL actually! The map I embedded is not using a certificate. Hmmm that could be it! I’ll look into it further.

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.