Page editor won't load

Hello,

We currently have a problem to access Cornerstone (which Theme Pro). Could you please have a look to help us to fix the issue?

When we tried to edit a page it loads without end and we can therefore not edit it.

URL: Mandtis.fr

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

It’s due to rocket loader. Please check this https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/5. That rule should make the Rocket loader exclude the builder’s assets from optimization. And I noticed that it’s not yet implemented in your CF (by checking the source code).

Try to clear cache after that. Let us know how this goes.

Hello,

Thank you for the explanation. I desactivated Cloudflare complety for now as I am migrating the site to a new hosting. I will then try to make it works on the new hosting in a later stage.

Thanks,
Antoine

Thank you.

Let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.