Page Edit shows me older content

Hi - I do have this strange behaviour now: I save a page in PRO and the result display correctly in all my browsers. But when I edit it again in PRO it shows the old state and NOT the new one.
I re-edited the page a few times now and the result is always the same.

I need help for this as soon as possible - Thank you!!

Hello Guido,

Thanks for writing in! Did you install caching plugins? It could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
thanks a lot for your reply!
I tried all the things you´ve mentioned, but did not change this strange behaviour.
I will give you access to the site and hope you can help here:

The problem appears on this page here:
/home-members/
If you look at the page in the frontend, you will see a different structure and some other images as you will see, when you open the page in the PRO editor.

Hi Guido,

I have checked every sections and didn’t find any difference between the builder and frontend version of given URL, all the images are same. I would suggest you to check once by clearing all types of cache and in incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup

you are right! Thank you very much - it was sth. wrong with my browser cache - in another browser it was working immediately. Strange that it did not clean it even after a restart of the PC.

I did not get the “broken HTML” problem - what do I have to do here?

Hi Guido,

Really sorry for the confussion, that was added mistakenly.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.