Page dropped from Mobile view of site

If I view www.rayscountryham.com on my desktop, all pages appear in my Long Page layout, including a critical page entitled: “About Ray’s.”

However, when I check it in Mobile, it does not appear. Actually after double checking in edit mode an selecting mobile view it is not there either.

Everything else appears in Mobile perfectly and wonderfully scaled to fit the format…one of the beautiful features of this theme.

Your help would be appreciated

Hi,

Please check your section and row visibility settings.

Upon checking I can see your About Rays Row is set to be hidden in mobile.

Please remove this code in the id field as well.

<div id="x-section-2"> ... </div>

Thanks

Duh! Thank you very much, so relieved. Was unaware of that function, and probably clicked them thinking I would see a preview.

If anybody else is reading, this is why you would not consider using any other Word Press theme. In addition to being a great theme, this is how you spell S U P P O R T!

Thank you for your kind words, @windhover4. :slight_smile: