Hi, I have added a new page to my site and designed a layout using WP Bakery. I started with the page with no parent and the default template under page attributes. Then I set the attributes to “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer” so it would match the rest of the site. In preview everything looked fine. Once I published the page, it is only displaying at a Masonry Grid like my blog pages and not at all as I designed it. I have no idea what settign may have changed or why it is doing this. None of my other “regular” pages are affected. You can see the page in question here: http://leveragehealth.com/testimonials/
And you can see a page that is displaying properly here: http://leveragehealth.com/verticals/
I’m sure I’ve hit a button or setting somewhere but I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Can you point me at the settings or the place where I might be able to fix this?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I can confirm the grid layout for testimonials page. This happens because you have a page slug and custom post type slug conflict. Please edit your testimonials page and change the page slug.
If you can give us access to the site we may be able to take a closer look and resolve the issue for you.
Please let us know how it goes.
Oh, I get it and changing the slug on the page fixed it. It also explains why it worked as a draft and then changed once I published. Thanks for solving the mystery!!!
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.