Page disappearing and not loading - randomly

Built an entire page with five sections and it disappeared. It was saved, multiple times, at multiple points - and you can still see all the sections in Cornerstone but they don’t visually show up. Any idea why?

Hello @lysajgoodman,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache, I would suggest you please make sure you have purged all the cache and browser change and then check it. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Lysa,

Regretfully the given credentials do not work for us. Please double-check it. In the meantime, I think your custom single layout is overriding the page. It could be that you have assigned the single layout to the page or that your condition and assignments is incorrect which is why the custom single layout is overriding the contents of the page.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.