I’m having trouble with the theme layouts. I want to integrate renew-1 contact page for my contact page, but I am not seeing the exact page layout and changes being made on the front end. Can someone please help walk me through this?
Thanks so much.
I’m having trouble with the theme layouts. I want to integrate renew-1 contact page for my contact page, but I am not seeing the exact page layout and changes being made on the front end. Can someone please help walk me through this?
Thanks so much.
Hey There,
There is no such page layout for contact page, You can build any kind of layout by adding cornerstone blocks and elements. Hope you have already installed the contact form 7 Plugins and created the required form.
just create a blank page with header footer template. Edit the page with cornerstone and add a block with full width for map, Then another two column block for form and Content.
The most easiest way to do this, just import the content to your WordPress setup and change the content with yours. If you have already created content for the site the don’t import it will override the content.
Hope this is clear to you.
Thanks
Hi there, thank you for your help. What does “contact form 7 Plugins and created the required form” or how do you do this?
Thank you.
actually, I figured out how to activate the plug-in, now how do I integrate it within the page?
Hi There,
Here is a article explaining how to create form using the contact form 7.
Video Tutoria too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy70WGCjMY4
After you finish your form creation, edit the page in cornerstone, you want to add the form.
Just drag and drop the contact 7 module from the left panel to the section you want to add the form.
The form you appear in the page.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.