Page design issues

Hi,

Here is my page: https://jordanarsenault.com/test-one/

Here is the page I am trying to design like: https://templates.unbounce.com/allher/

One issue I am trying to figure out how to fix:

  1. How do I make my lead box stay aligned at the bottom of the image like in the other one? https://cl.ly/2k2D253S141m

Thanks for the help!

Jordan

Hello Jordan,

1.) Inspect the section with the lead box. Set padding bottom to 0.
2.) Inspect ROW > set Marginless option to ON
3.) Remove min-height settings 645px from section and add it instead on ROW
4.) On the right column with lead box > Customize Tab > Inline CSS: add vertical-align:bottom;
5.) Add this CSS to reset default form bottom margin:

.cp-popup-container, .cp-popup-container * {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFni0aoCil
Hope this helps.

Thanks Lely,

That fixed that issue.

I have had a couple more issues I am trying to fix now (on the same page):

  1. How do I align that lead box to the right, like how the other page is aligned. And then to also have it centered when the page size shrinks? https://cl.ly/0K1t3y473F2R
  2. How do I align content within a column? I am trying to replicate the same look as the other site, but I am not sure how to align the content in each of the 1/3 columns. https://cl.ly/1l3h3I182l3Y
  3. As a side note to the last one, how do I limit the width of the content in each column without changing the size of the column?

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi There,
Please find my answer below!

1-please use this css to make it align.

 .cp-popup-content {
 float: right;
 left: auto;
 -webkit-transform: translateX(0%); 
-moz-transform: translateX(0%);
-ms-transform: translateX(0%);
transform: translateX(0%); 
}
@media  (max-width: 767px) {
 .cp-popup-content {
 float: none !important;
 left: auto;
margin: auto
}
}

2- Please make the three column text align center, check the attached screenshot.

3- The columns are same width, If you will use three column layout, I think the columns you have a are same width and three column, No need to change anything.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi again,

It looks like you’ve withdrawn your post, do let know if you need any assistance.

Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.