Page CSS Editor doesn't save with a "Grid"

On the home page on our site we have a “Grid”. While the grid is there and there are posts any changes in the pages css editor will not save. take out the grid or delete all the posts and then css editor saves just fine.

Hey there,

I checked and I see it doesn’t save. I tried replicating this on my test site but this doesn’t happen so there’s probably something in your setup that is causing this. Please check for the following:

  1. Activate your caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then completely uninstall your caching plugin (contact the plugin developer to learn how to do this)

  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

  4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

  5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

I found out that it seems to be a plugin conflict between The Grid and Yoast SEO. I assume the premium versions also causes the conflict as I have sites with the premium version and they too have had problems with saving the CSS Editor. You deactivate either the grid or yoast and its saves just fine.

I see. Thanks for sharing. Please reach out to the plugin developers so that they’d be made aware of the issue caused by their plugin.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.