Page creation. Cannot deactivate Revolution Slider after update

Latest everything. Wordpress. Pro. Partridge in a Pear Tree. (Its a joke) Love the theme! After the latest Pro update. I created a page. Accidentally set the revolution slider below the mast when I wanted it above. Go to set it above the mast but there is no option to deactivate it below the mast. So guess what? I have it above AND below the mast. NOTHING I have done has given me this option. To clarify there is NO OPTION to deactivate the slider when setting up a new page. A link to my page won’t make any difference as it only does it in the editor. Above the mast below the mast. Makes no difference. Both options show the revolution slider I selected with ZERO option to deactivate.

Kevo

Hello Kevo,

Sorry for the probable you are facing with revolution slider and Pro. I tested X and Pro on my local setup to see if I can replicate the problem. But I am not facing the issue. In that regards can you please share website login details for us to take a closer look? Having said we have a pushed maintenance release on automatic updates. After the update can you please try again? Kindly make sure to clear cache after updating. Here is the changelog https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Summary

Thank you for your response. Here is my login page. User is Burnt Offering password is Ambrosia!2#$
Go to the pages. Open the “Contact Us Old” page. Bring up the page options and try to disable the revo slider. No option to deactivate. That page was created before the latest release. To get around the issue I had to recreate the entire page being very careful not to put the nav bar below the masthead.
http://www.alaskachinookcharters.com/wp-login.php?

Never mind, the latest Maintenance release fixed the problem ! Thank you!

Kevon

Hello Kevon,

We have released Pro theme 1.2.3. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Best Regards.