My website is www.bradshawrealtygroup.com. When I go to Cornerstone to edit my current site, the entire thing is blank except for the header and footer, my current website is no longer there even though the published website is fine when you go to the url. Is there a fix for this? I’m using the X theme with integrity and I need to update my website soon, I’m desperate for help! Thanks!
Hi there,
It seems that you have edited the page content in Text mode which caused the issue. If a page built in Cornerstone is switched to Text mode and saved, you can still switch it to Cornerstone but it will load a blank page.
Is there a chance that you’re able to keep a backup of your site? If so, you may restore it to the previous version.
I restored the previous version of the site, before the text edit and it is still blank. So then I restored it back. Do you have any other suggestions? I usually only edit in Cornerstone, but now I do not have that option.
Hello,
Unfortunately, you will need to rebuild your page.
I recommend you building a new page and keeping the one you have as a reference.
As you have the design ready it will be much faster to build it.
Sorry, we could not bring better news, but once the page was modified outside of CS there is no turning back as CS works with serialized data.
This can be caused by manually editing your page on Wp Classic backend editor or 3rd party plugins which modify the code could cause it.
Thanks