Page content Not showing up in cornerstone

HI there - I have a page where the content is not showing up at all in cornerstone. AND only the headers are showing up on the page.

When you go to the edit page screen before clicking on "edit with cornerstone all the code tags are there first and then the actual content is laid out below it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 7.44.16 AM

Hello @cindywho,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate the settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of these work for you Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your quick response. I tried the list of items and it did not help. I left you a secure note with credentials.

Hi @cindywho,

After going through your content, it seems that the existing Cornerstone content has been edited in the Block editor and that is the cause of the issue.

Regretfully, the content added through the Cornerstone editor is not editable in the Block or Gutenberg editor, and vise-versa. That’s why the edited content is not showing in the Cornerstone.
I would suggest you create it from scratch if you don’t have any backup version with you.

Thanks

OH boy. I did not know that. See what happens when you have other users lol. Thank you for looking. Bad news for me but will get it rebuilt. Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.