Page content jumping to top of page in Pro

Multiple pages on our Wordpress site using Pro have an issue where content that is correctly formatted in the builder is jumping up to the top of the page just below the header. I have included two images below, the first showing the jumped content sitting above the rest of the page content, and the second showing the place on the page where this content is supposed to render (beneath the EOSL PRODUCTS heading and above the CHECK YOUR UNITY EOSL DATE cta button). I have been searching for the reason behind this error, but am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Barry,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that the page was built using legacy shortcodes and that there were broken HTML content or codes that may have caused the page. We would love to have a look into the actual page content with the editor if we can have access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me! I have included the requested information in a secure note above. Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thanks!

Hi Barry,

Thank you for the credentials, but I can’t see that issue on your site, please clarify.

In the meantime, please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.