Page content has duplicated itself on the frontend

I’m scratching my head over a page that has its contents duplicated on the frontend, in the builder the page is fine. The only thing that changed was the addition of a component, but even if I remove the component the problem persists. I’ve been looking into this for a good bit now and I’m not seeing anything obvious here.

Could you please take a look to see what is causing this? Details are in a secure note.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello @JvP,

Thanks for writing to us.

It appears that the provided login credentials do not currently have Administrator privileges, so I am unable to access the Pages section of the WordPress dashboard. Could you please grant Administrator access to the shared user account so that we can investigate the issue on our end?

Thanks

The user does have Administrator level access but mandatory 2FA setup was enabled for admins. I have temporarily disabled that now so you should be able to get in properly now. Let me know if that’s not the case.

Hello @JvP,

I checked on my end, but it seems that the page is rendering fine on my end I can not see the duplicate content on my end. Please clear your browser cache and check it again.

Thanks

Ok, odd.

I’ve checked it in multiple browsers, private browsing as well, and the page content is duplicated. The client also sees it.

Local data cleared, object cache cleared. Local and server side caching disabled.

Could it have something to do with the looper(s) and/or consumer(s) on the slider component on the page?