Page Content Disappeared

Hi, I have a big problem. The page layout I’ve been working on for weeks in cornerstone suddenly disappeard. It just didn’t load in cornerstone. Before I realized it I clicked on save settings and now it doesn’t show up anymore at all. Is there any way to retrieve all of that or is it completely lost now?

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Hi,
how do I create a secure note?

Hi,

You can try increasing your php memory limit.

Kindly add the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

With regards to your prinzessin-mononoke page, I checked and can see that the data is already loss, regretfully you will need to recreate that page from scratch.

I also recommend that you backup your site using plugins so you can easily restore in case it happens again.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I made the changes you suggested, but the content sometimes still doesn’t load. I also get the following error message sometimes:

Any way to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I tried many times but I couldn’t replicate this issue.

That page is loading fine on my end:

Could you please double check again?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.