Page changes not working

Hi,

I’m trying to create a new page on my site, however any changes I make don’t display in the front end.

Changes I’ve made that aren’t working:

  1. Changed to Blank - No Container. Header & Footer (will not change from the default layout with sidebar.

  2. Tried to import a page template with cornerstone, says successfully saved, but no change to the page.

Are you able to take a look?

Thanks

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi @Jade, all sorted thanks. Seemed to just be that one page, ok for every other page.

Thanks
Sam

Glad to hear that, Sam.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.