Page - Category posts help

http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/category/food/

I found this on the demo website. I want to create a page that contains the same layout. Where I want this page is when someone clicks my menu in the header it will bring me to this page type. It will include posts that are in the category I choose. I noticed it says category archive on top of this type of page. However you make this page is the information I would like. Thanks so much (beginner)

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The demo page; http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/category/food/ is a category page archive. You will always have this page layout if you are using Ethos stack. You can add the categories as your menu item by going to Appearance > Menus. Just make sure that categories is enabled so that it would be easier for you to select which category would you like to appear in your menu item. Please see the screenshot below:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/B-qw33sqS7Kng7z-ZHO3uQ.png

With regards to the “category archive”, you will need to go to Posts > Categories and edit the categories one by one. You have to add the archiver title so that it will not display the default title which is “category archive”.

Hope this helps.

My screen does not have the boxes. I am sorry I still do not understand.

Hi there,

You will need to click on the Screen Options link on the top right part of the admin area so that you will see the boxes.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.