Page cannot be edit

I tried to edit a page in cornerstone, but it is displayed a screen with the options: 1. from scratch, 2. use template, 3. clone existing. It is not recognizing the page.

Hello @mkdigitalpt,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I provided the requested information.

Hello @mkdigitalpt,

I checked your given page URL it seems that you have added the page content using the Gutenberg page editor since you have not added the page code using the Cornerstone page builder just because it is not displayed in the Cornerstone page builder mode and it is asking to create the page from scratch or clone and use template.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello,

I created this page with Cornerstone. In fact all site is done with Cornerstone and Pro theme. I never use in my life the Gutenberg page editor.

Can you check again? Because it seems there is some uncompatibility with previous version of Cornerstone. And to create the page from scratch will require me a lot of hours.

Hello @mkdigitalpt,

The " Serviços" was created on January 23 from 4 years ago. There are 14 revisions in total and all of those revisions were made in the default WP Editor.

• Please check the link URL in the secure note below.

I would recommend that you start from scratch if you want to recreate the page using Cornerstone.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Can you tell me how I can use this template: https://demo.theme.co/church/ministries/?
I don’t find it in Cornerstone.

Hello @mkdigitalpt,

Regretfully the page you have sent is not available as a template since it is available with the demo website import. If you import the church website demo that page will be imported. I would suggest you please go to the page —>Template —>Themeco —>select the page similar pages and import it or you can create it using our image, headline, text, and button elements.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.