Page caching issue

Hi,
I have edited a page and I can see the edits when logged in and previewing the changes. However on any browser when not logged in I do not see the edits. I have deactivated the WP Super Cache, and previous to doing so I have deleted the cache.
I have also cleared the browser caches (chrome & safari) on my desktop, and Safari on my iPhone… but the old page still shows without the recent edits.

Do you know why this is happening and what can be done to resolve it?
Thanks in advance!
Here’s the page URL: https://crestedbuttedevo.com/supporters/
And a screenshot of the page when logged in.

Hi @Rob_Strickland,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see a different output from your URL and from the screenshot that you shared. Please confirm that if the changes are showing already.

If still happening, you may contact your hosting if they have enabled a caching program in the server side.

Thanks.

Thanks for this … I have been working with the Host and we have re-started Apache to force a reboot… and still the issue persists.
You can see my issues with the screencast here: https://www.screencast.com/t/Rix1Cia7a3VZ

I have completely removed the WP Super cache from the site, verified the server has no caching in place.

Your immediate assistance is greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Rob

Hi,

You have 2 different page.

The one you are editing is devo-supporters and the url is https://crestedbuttedevo.com/devo-supporters/

The one you are checking is https://crestedbuttedevo.com/supporters/

Thanks

wow, do I feel like a dummy! Thanks!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.