Page Buttons not displaying in Woocommerce shop on mobile

Hello,

On our website https://uisneach.ie when I look at the shop on mobile the pagination numbers are not displaying? It should be showing around 20 products but it only shows 9.

On desktop it seems to be working correctly.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for writing in! This is what I am seeing on my mobile phone.

You have 17 products only. One of which is private. When you are logged in, you will see 17 products. When you are logged out, you only see 15 products. Please check your products and make sure that they are published.

I also noticed that you have this PHP code in your child theme’s functions.php file:

/**
 * Exclude products from a particular category on the shop page
 */
function custom_pre_get_posts_query( $q ) {

$tax_query = (array) $q->get( 'tax_query' );

$tax_query[] = array(
           'taxonomy' => 'product_cat',
           'field' => 'slug',
        //   'terms' => array( 'tours', 'special-events', 'courses' ), // Don't display products in the clothing category on the shop page.
           'terms' => array( 'special-events', 'courses' ), // Don't display products in the clothing category on the shop page.
           'operator' => 'NOT IN'
    );

$q->set( 'tax_query', $tax_query );

}
add_action( 'woocommerce_product_query', 'custom_pre_get_posts_query' );

Please check further for any code that changes the query of your shop. I also found out that you have WooCommerce Visibility plugin. This may also hide away products.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.