Do I need page builder?
What’s involved in or why should I upgrade/switch to Pro?
~ M
Do I need page builder?
What’s involved in or why should I upgrade/switch to Pro?
~ M
Hi There,
Thanks for asking!
Page builder is for building content easier way. It has drag and drop functionality to build any kind of design content. Its absolutely fine if you are not using page builder, you can manage your content through WordPress core editor.
Pro having some advance feature like Header and Footer builder. You can design any kind of header and footer through Pro. X having some pre build design for header and footer, out of that you need custom code for advance design but pro is flexible to design any kind of header and footer.
Its depends on the requirement of you wants to switch or not.
Hope this is clear.
Thanks
Almost!
Is PageBuilder included with Pro?
~ M
Yes page builder is included with Pro and X both.
Thanks
Another Question about the X Theme.
I set up a menu on the left side of the page and it won’t display all of the pages or scroll.
~ Mikel
Hello There,
The menu items must be set in Appearance > Menus. This is where you can add menu items that would like to pages. If you have set the menu at the left side and it is not displaying on the page, maybe you’re page is set to Fullwidth and no sidebar display is available. Could you please send us the url of the page in questioned?
Thank you in advance.
It’s working now.
Thanks.
~ M
Glad that you have managed to resolve the problem. Kindly open up separate threads for each question so that we can focus on giving you better suggestions.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.