Page builder wont load page content in preview

Today I discovered that when I attempt to edit my homepage content using Pro (only my homepage, other pages are fine), that only Rev slider and the footer loads into page builder preview, none of my content in between is visible. I can see it in skelton mode and all the sections are there in the layout column on left side, but there is no longer a live preview. The page appears fine on the front end.

Related to this, when I click my dropdown menu from within Pro page builder, the content then loads in the preview but is all mixed up, with the footer just beneath the hero rev slider and the rest of the content below the footer.

I have cleared my cache and had same issue on multiple browsers. I have not recently updated WP, Pro or any plugins. I have not added any new plugins recently. Everything was working fine until just recently when I started customizing my headers. I’m guessing I have some bad code somewhere but I cant find it since the site displays/functions fine on the front end.

I’ll follow this post with credentials in PM in case you need to log in.

So, to recreate issue:

  1. log in and launch pro content editor
  2. edit home page
  3. notice what displays on right side (incorrect) does not agree with the layout on the left side (correct)
  4. click ‘menu’ in top right corner and attempt to scroll down page several times
  5. notice footer is near top of page with rest of page content beneath it.
  6. closing ‘menu’ returns you to step 3

Opening the Header builder works without issue.

Hi @blueoaks,

Thanks for getting in touch, we’ve checked out the issue on your site and it appears to be a plugin conflict with the plugin Global Blocks for Cornerstone and X Pro by Michael Bourne.

With that plugin disabled everything appears to be working correctly, in this case, we’d recommend reaching out to the plugin author to see if there’s anything they can do.

Hope this helps!

Plugin author was able to replicate issue and is working on a fix. You can mark this resolved.
Thank you

You’re welcome.

An update has been released to fix this issue. Thank you for the heads up.