Page builder somehow broken

Hello,

The preview mode in the page builder (using Theme Pro) is somehow broken). Could you please help me to fix it?

Preview of the Page builder: https://mandtis.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Preview-Page-Builder.jpg

I have been working on the performance optimisation of a website, which might have broken something but I am not able to find out what might be causing the issue. Note that I also notices some strange things in SEMrush by working on the SEO and some links or images are indicated as 403 errors (but this is different everytime I run the analysis in SEMrush, which make me think the problem might come from a plugin or a setting or anything else).

I would really appreciate your help as I could not fix it after spending some time on it.

URL: mandtis.fr

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your site, I see the following error.

wp-lists.min.js?ver=4.8.1:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: ajaxurl is not defined

Usually, wp-lists is related to widgets, would you mind removing your widgets and test it if it’s going to fix this issue? I could do that but please backup your site first.

If your hosting has a built-in cache system, then please make sure it’s inactive while you’re testing.

Also this issue could happen if your WordPress core files are corrupted. In that case, you can try re-installing your WordPress core files. You can check the following guide here (https://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress#Step_1:_Replace_WordPress_files)

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response.

I don’t know what you mean by “removing the widget as I haven’t done anything with it today” and it was just working fine before. As I said I have been working on improving the performance of the website. But as I am not really experience with it, I might have done something that has created the issue.

I have done the following:

  • changing the DNS to use Cloudfare CND (it was done on Friday though)
  • activating the plugin W3 Total Cache (which was install on Friday and worked fine)
  • Testing plugins and desactivating them seeing no improvement in the perfermance.
  • the plugin autoptimize has been added on Friday as well

The problem must come from one of these things but I realy can’t tell how to fix the issue.

I have done a backup of the site. Please go ahead with the changes you think that might fix the issue.

Thanks,
Antoine

I managed to solve the problem. It came from parameter in Cloudflare (minifysing the CSS).

Thanks,
Antoine

Thanks for letting us know