Page Builder not refreshing

I have several Pro site that I maintain and all except these two are working fine. But for both mocwc.org and cogamomin.org I have to Save and refresh the page to see any changes made. What could be causing this?

Hello @cogamo,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using SiteGround. Please log in to your SiteGround account and clear your site cache. If that does not help, a 3rd party plugin could be causing the issue amongst other things. Please troubleshoot for the most common issues:

If the issue still exists, please provide us your WP credentials so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

The offending plugin seems to be SiteGround’s “SiteGround Optimizer”. If I disable that the problem goes away. Any thoughts on why that might be a problem? It’s a hassle to have to keep turning it off and on.

Hello @cogamo,

Any 3rd party optimizing and caching plugins are best to turn ON when you are finish building the site and ready to go live. If you are working in a staging site, it is best to turn them OFF so that you can immediately see your site changes right away. Turning them https://prnt.sc/XCwXMRjTDMsp will also prevent any JS/CSS resources conflicts and issues which is what you have just encountered.

Hope this helps.

Thanks appreciate the information

Hi @cogamo,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.