Page Break

Hello.

I have a page that contains a series of videos. I have reached the point where I would like to create a second page due to the number of videos. How do I make multiple pages with the page number / next links at the bottom (like blog or portfolio).

Thanks,

-Adam

Hi @ashfillmore1,

Thanks for writing in.

I would suggest that you need to recreate your videos to be added in category posts or portfolio. By default, pagination will display on blog index page, category pages, and portfolio index page. It is automatic on those listing pages, when your number of blog post is more than the Blog pages show at most value on Settings > Reading.

You can see how it is implemented here:
wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\global_index.php
wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\global_portfolio.php:

If you want to customize the pagination, feel free to customize pagenavi() function. Copy that function on your child theme functions.php file and edit accordingly.

If still you want to implement it in your pages, I believe that it would be possible however it is beyond the scope of our support. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.