Page body/content not visible

Hey guys,

So of late I saw that my page contents aren’t visible at all but the post contents are. When I am on the editor, I can see the contents but they aren’t visible on the browser. On inspecting the html code in the browser I don’t see the body text either.

So it’s kinda strange. Here are two example, one each of a page and a post.

Page url: http://nlfnlr.com/get-connected/#contact-us
Post url: http://nlfnlr.com/2015/06/counterfeit/

Any help is appreciated.

Hi There,

Please try testing for plugin conflict by turning off all third party plugins.

If the issue persists, please provide your admin credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hey Joao,

I deactivated all the third party plugins, but it still isn’t showing up.
Here are the credentials to login to my site.

Hey @jesse_alex,

The issue was the columns animation did not execute and it hid your contents. The reason for this is Cornerstone was deactivated in your site. Though your using Visual Composer, it is important that you keep Cornerstone activated because VC and Cornerstone are connected out of the box. I activated Cornerstone and your content shows up now.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Christian,

Really really appreciate the help man… thank you so much :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jesse

Glad to hear we managed to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.