Continuing the discussion from Page body/content not visible:
Hey Guys… this was resolved but its returned again. Could you guys please help me with this?
Regards,
Jesse
Continuing the discussion from Page body/content not visible:
Hey Guys… this was resolved but its returned again. Could you guys please help me with this?
Regards,
Jesse
Hi Jesse,
I was unable to login to your admin.
Could you please double check?
Thanks.
Hey Thai,
I am so sorry, I had a security plugin on. I have disabled it. Kindly check now. 
Hi There,
Upon checking, I see that you’re using CSS & Javascript minifications. Could you please try disabling it and test your issue again. X already comes as minified, so it could cause issues.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Oh I just wish I could kiss you brains sir… haha… thank you so much… that fixed the problem 
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.