Page background is not working

After the updates to the latest release, we are facing lots of issues with Pro.

One of them is adding a background image.

When I am trying to add a background image for a page using the Gear icon >> X Settings >> Background Image(s), it’s not working.

I save it, I can see it in the preview. But when I am going to see it in live page, it doesn’t show.

From the live page, if I go to pro editor to see if the image link is there, I find it is not there.

What’s wrong?

1 day gone. No one replied. :frowning:

Simply, X Settings and custom CSS is not working for me. Could you please help us out?

Pro is updated to the latest release.

But it didn’t fix the issue either.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I have checked your site and the background image is showing on my browser.

It appears that you are only having a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin SG Optimizer and WP Rocket, please keep in mind that after doing every updates or even a slight site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

I also noticed that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge every thing. It is best that you make use of the recommended CloudFlare settings found in this article: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

And make sure that Development Mode is enabled while you are editing or developing the site.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.