We have several sites using Integrity via xtheme 5.1.1 (WP 4.8.1) and all show the background image. Using exactly the same custom css we have one site that just will not show the page bg image? We have spent hours on this and really are stumpted!!
The domain name is: mjmedispa.co.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/ and I am happy to offer admin access to assist.
Please let me have your thoughts?
Best Regards.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in! What do you mean same custom css? I don’t see any custom CSS on that page with regards to a background-image.
If you mean the page’s background image settings. Then do not leave the Fade and Duration field empty. Put 0 if you don’t want a fade and duration on the background-image.
Cheers!
Okay, I would like to add my issues here as well.
I have tried adding background image into a page using X Settings.
When I add it, I can see it on my cornerstone live view. But after saving, when I am going to see it in action, it doesn’t show.
Then I went again to the editor to see if that image URL is still there? I can’t see it. 
I tried adding background image using the custom css section, it did the same.
What’s wrong?
Hi @mckerchercorp,
Thanks for writing around! I tested adding a background image in my local installation via X settings and it’s working just fine. Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)
You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.
If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.
If this doesn’t help then try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
Hi again,
I’ve removed your secure note as this will also be visible to the owner of the thread. You can create your own thread and share the details in there in a secure note.
Thanks!