Padding - vert position -

Hello there.

If you see the following page, you will see a price list of our products in three row. Each product is a separate section.

The first two columns are Feature lists, with a single item. This gives me the options I would like to present. The last column is a text box with an image and 2 ‘content blocks’ that resent nicely.

Each column is set with style code to vertically align the contents, which is does nicely with the last column text box, but it do not align the feasture list items - there is always a big gap, or padding beneath,creating far more space than I would like.

I cant work out how to get rid of that, or control that padding or space.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please visit your page via Cornerstone > CSS and add :

.x-feature-list {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.