Dear staff of Themeco,
I’ve some problems resizing the sidebar on my site. I’ve been reading several posts on the forum, but haven’t been able to find a solution to my problem.
I’m trying to make sure there is less padding on the right side of the sidebar. Unfortunately I’ve only been able to change the padding on the left side with CSS. The same code is not working for the right side. I’ve been trying multiple CSS codes I’ve found on the forum, but none of them work.
I’ll add a screenshot of what I’m trying to fix.
I want to create more space for my webshop content. The sidebar has a lot of extra space on the right. I would like it to be the same as the left side (just a small padding around the sidebar). The space that is created by reducing the padding on the right can be used for the webshop content.
I’m not sure how to get this done. I really hope you guys can help me!
Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards,
Anne


