Padding on Portfolio

Hello, I am trying to set up my portfolio and somehow I am not able add a small padding on the left:

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the link to your site and the admin details if there is coming soon page active?

Thank you.

I added the login data as a secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. To resolve your issue, please edit your grid and make sure that your grid layout is not fullscreen. Your can play around the settings.

And since you have a caching plugin, you will need to clear all your caches before testing your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

There is a padding option in the settings, I just adjusted it to fit my needs.

No need for CSS

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.