Padding/Margin

Hi,

How to remove padding/margin?

Would like to the background image to cover section fully.

Thanks.

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

We can provide to you a solution, but could you provide to us your website link in the secure note?

Hi,

I have provided in secure notes in the previous message.
Thanks.

Hi There,

Your website is down right now.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Hi,

the site is in maintenance mode. Is that not the reason why you requested for my credentials??

Thanks.

Hi there,

I was able to login and access your website but I can’t seem to find the page that contains the section on your screenshot.

Would you mind providing us the direct link to the page that has the issue?

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please see again?

It will be on the ‘Home’ page.

The background image is not able to fully cover the section

Thanks

Hello There,

I have login and checked your homepage. I could not find the section that looks exactly the same as your screenshot. All I see is this: http://prntscr.com/fzfym6

I am guessing that the the black background in your screenshot is already the footer area and no longer part of the section. If you do not want to display the footer in your homepage, please make use of the Blank - No Container | Header, No Footer page template. If this is not the case, please give further clarifications.

Thank you.