Padding between multiple buttons

Hi There,

Please see the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ghimeb I’m trying to add multiple buttons like this: http://prntscr.com/ghitqe but when I add multiple buttons in an one column row then they stays inline like in the first screenshot but there is no padding between the buttons like the second screenshot.

So how can I achive the result by adding multiple buttons inline with padding between them?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please try to add margin-right: 8px; to the style field of the first three buttons.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, it worked perfectly. But one new thing happened in smaller screen like mobile. See the screenshot please: http://prntscr.com/ghqely the buttons broken down to separate rows vertically, is there any way that it stays inline even on the smaller screens?

Hi There,

Could you please share us with the link to that page so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

That’s the link herehttps://theandibrand.com/bgty/ In smaller screens than Desktop or laptop, it splits into multiple rows, where rather I wanted if we can make it smaller so that it stays inline in the same line for smaller screens.

Is that possible?

Hi There,

Please utilize the Responsive Text Settings on your buttons.

Play with the compression, min-size and max-size until you get the desired look.

screenshot

Cheers!