Padding at the top of posts

Hello

All of my posts seem to have a large gap/padding between the header menu and the beginning of the post. How can I reduce the size of this gap/padding? Ideally I’d like to be able to apply the CSS on individual posts but if it needs to be a piece of global CSS that effects the padding at the top of all posts please let me know.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL of your posts page to know which section you are talking about and give you proper CSS code suggestion?

Thank you.

Absolutely thanks so much

Here is an example of the post I am speaking about

http://bedstuyloveaffair.us/wordpressdemo/2017/09/09/t-r-u-e-unit/

Notice how there is a large gap between TRUE UNIT and the navigation bar in the header

Thanks!

Hi there,

Please add a class to the h2 element of the page like this:

<h2 class="mtn" style="text-align: center;"><b>T.R.U.E. Unit</b></h2>

Hope this helps.