Padding and Margin 0px in one SECTION in one page only

Hey Guys. How do I set margin and padding to 0px!important for one section of one page?

Basically, inside this 0px page I adding an iFrame. But I need this iFrame flush 0px on all sides!

That’s what I have tried so far without success:

#1. I EDIT the page in Cornerstone
#2. Add a section
#3. click on the section
#4. click on inline CSS
#5. typed width:100%!important; hight:100%!important;

I do see the section resizing, but I can make the section marging and padding change at all.

The goal is to add an iFrame to flush right under the header and the footer

I figure out. For those looking for such answer here it is:

  1. Create a new page
  2. set the page/template as Blank - No Container | Header, NO Footer
  3. add your iframe line and style it in line as well

Glad you figured it out, Please feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the X|Theme and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.