Hello-
I have a fixed footer on my site, but on smaller screens it cuts off the the bottom content box.
see here:
https://screenshots.firefox.com/PV7VV77GrjrVjC0q/thepiscesgirl.com
Please advise how to be sure the footer doesn’t cut off content.
Hello-
I have a fixed footer on my site, but on smaller screens it cuts off the the bottom content box.
see here:
https://screenshots.firefox.com/PV7VV77GrjrVjC0q/thepiscesgirl.com
Please advise how to be sure the footer doesn’t cut off content.
Hello @KimAnn,
Thanks for asking. 
I am getting 404 page not found error upon visiting blog page. I also checked other pages (Astrology Network) on different screen resolution and don’t see any issues. Something that I can point out is that you have a fixed footer and sticky header taking major portion of the screen canvas. In that regards you won’t much of space left for the main content area.
I am not sure if that answers your question. Please let me know if you need any clarification.
On a friendly note, I checked the website and looks like you are running X Version 4.6.4. Running old version of any software has it own issues in terms of security and more importantly new features and functions that latest version comes with. We have launched X version 5.2.2 that has bunch of cool new features that I would suggest you to learn more on our changelog page:
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.