Overriding Tabs Elements

Hi,

I have an issue with Cornerstone tabs elements overriding the theme elements. It breaks some of the feature. As you can see (https://www.everythinghr.com/services/training-talent-development#shrm-cpscp-preparation), somehow the tab content is being blocked. The theme classes are not loaded/ignored. *i attached the screenshot, hope it helps.

Is there a way to avoid Cornerstone elements to be loaded for certain type of posts?

Thanks,
Raisa

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and there is no X theme or cornerstone installed, the tab looks like a custom one even from your screenshot. Unfortunately, we can’t help you with customization.

Thanks!

Oh sorry, i’m talking about Cornerstone plugin. I have installed the plugin and it overrides some of the custom theme classes.

Actually, for this page i didn’t use any Cornerstone features/editor. But i use Cornerstone in some other pages.

And somehow this page is affected by Cornerstone elements.

Thanks

I was able to make it work. Thanks!

Glad you sorted things out, please feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the Pro, X, and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.