Overlay Header Bar

Hi

I am wondering if it is possible to overlay a header bar. Reason being I would like some components of the header to remain static and others to function in a sticky bar fashion. However I would like it to appear when at the top of the page as though it is just one bar - hence overlaying one bar on another.

Is this possible? If so can you please let me know how this would be achieved.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for writing in, you can do that in PRO header builder. For this you need two Bars, the first bar serves as your static top navbar, while the second bar is the fixed/sticky top navbar.

To do this you need to turn on the second bar’s sticky bar option, and set it as initially hidden so both bars won’t show up at the same time. (https://prnt.sc/gbgh3q)

From there you can style your Bars and its content differently.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Great! Thanks so much.

You’re most welcome.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.