Overlapping Image and Text

Hello I’d like to overlap some images and text. I tried using the method here: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/elements-overlap-as-in-the-psd/
but must’ve missed something…

You can see the items I want to overlap on my homepage 3/4 of the way down. There are 3 sections, and I had previously achieved the effect with photoshop but that won’t be convenient for my client. The orange box in middle was the one I was practicing with and I want to make the image go below the orange box slightly - to look like the other two examples beside

Thanks in advance for the help - you guys are so helpful

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.overlap-text {
 	 margin-top: -30px !important;
    position: relative;
}

Then add a CLASS overlap-text to the text element (orange box).

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Works great! Than you :smiley:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.