Outline or shadow for font of text from Post slider/ featured image

Hey guys, I needed some further assistance for customising my site.

My Url is omiradouro.com.br, and I’m working with Ethos Stack.

I removed the dark overlay from my post slider, as well as from my featured images, so now the titles of posts have a problem standing out over some pictures. See example in screenshot below:

I tried changing the font with cornerstone, but none of them seem to work. I’m not sure if this could be achieved, but I was looking for some kind of dark shadow or outline effect on the font I currently use, so the text has no trouble standing out over pictures of the post slider and featured images. I was looking for something like the screenshot below:

Any help is appreciated!

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

a.entry-thumb.featured span {
    text-shadow: 3px 0px 2px rgba(150, 150, 150, 1);
}

Yep! that did it, thanks!!

Hi @nuno1410,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: