Our developers are investigating the issue already

i see many have the same problem inserting templates

when will the be resolve some threads are older than 22 days with this as the solution “Our developers are investigating the issue already.”

i have five websites that are 14 days past due as a result of this issue and i am out of time

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, I tested it on my test installation and it seems that the template export and import features is working fine on my end. I have tested it in the Pro version 6.50, WordPress version 6.5.5, PHP version 8.2.4. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If it doesn’t work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Templates name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

done

any template, try and single one none will work from design cloud and none will work from local file uplkoad

I have checked your site settings and replied to your previous threads regarding this issue. Please follow the suggestion and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

i will follow up soon

Hey Vero,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

it was mod security causing the issue do you know which line items in the config are the offenders?

I would suggest you get in touch with your hosting provider regarding ModSecurity since it is a server-related issue. Please note that we don’t provide hosting server support.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.