Opera browser crashes when changing font in Cornerstone editor

Hey there,

I’m not exactly sure where to put that. I develop my websites with Opera and every time I add a text element in the Cornerstone editor and try to change the size of the text (with the visual editor) to something different than the default, the browser crashes instantly.

I tried to disable all plugins already, but the problem still persists. Sure, it would be easy to just switch to another browser, but you know how it is. Once you found your “weapon of choice” you want to use it :slight_smile: Everything is just perfectly configured the way I need it. For now, I have no other choice and switch back to Chrome. But maybe you guys know what is going on and can help me out?

Have a great day!

Hello @fuel2water,

Thanks for writing in!

I downloaded Opera and Cornerstone is working fine on my end. I added text element and changed the font size, but I am not facing any issues. Please see screencast. Can you please confirm again?
https://screencast.com/t/D8VSRRVQVvB

Thanks.